Thursday, July 24, 2008

At the Reunion

It was hard to take pictures at the reunion. It was dark and I'm not used to having a camera so I kept forgetting.

Gina Clapper took a lot of Photos and they are posted on Shutterfly.

Here are the photos that I took.

Here's Bette. Yes, she wondered what had happened to my red hair. Sigh.


















Steve and Gail. Steve was my high school boyfriend and Gail was in a lot of science and math classes with me. They were both quite easy to recognize.




















Steve and his wife Rosann were both in our class. Rosann's hair is still long and blond and gorgeous.



















I have no idea who all these people are! And the name tags kept falling off. Of course some of them are wives and husbands of our classmates. I wish we had had a list of attendees.




















It was so noisy and hard to talk that we ended up leaving early. But it was fun to see how people had changed.
Posted by Picasa


No comments: